We would like to keep you informed of work going on at BMHAC to get the facilities of the club upgraded in a number of areas.
- Upgrade the track from 6 lanes to 8 lanes. Completed
- The addition of a covered stand to hold approximately 200 spectators, (In planning stage)
- Ambition to have a indoor weights/ sprint area for the Athletes as well.If you have other ideas that you think would benefit the club please let us know as we continue our fundraising activities.
We are sure you will agree that that the club deserves the best possible facilities, especially those of you who have watched many events without cover at the Basingstoke track. With the Olympics in 2012 legacy being very much in the news, and the local success of both the Men’s and Women’s senior teams, along with some national representatives, we feel it is an ideal opportunity to pursue our aims.
We have been working closely with the local council and relevant councillors to raise the profile of the club and get their backing for the work. I am glad to say that the council have been very helpful in coordinating development work sort by the cubs at Down Grange. The club has managed to raise over £60,000 towards development work but really needs to be able to access capital funding to allow the stand to proceed.
We have the backing of the Basingstoke Gazette and look forward to hearing from any local businesses that would like to be associated with or support the club
We would like you to consider the following options to see if you can help
in any way:
- Consider doing a sponsored event to raise money for the club – For Sponsor Form Click here
- Make a personal donation – Click for donations letter & Gift Aid declaration form
- Be prepared to raise funds for BMHAC.
- Provide information to the committee on ways of raising funds.
- Enquire of your companies whether they will consider sponsoring the club in any way, e.g. sponsor a team, the track, or the Club.
Should you want more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will consider working in partnership with this local Club.
Funding & Facilities Coordinators:
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
So far we have raised £103,228 towards our target! Thank you for your support.